From: marilyn on
I am also getting this error , surely microsoft should realise this by now

DiamondBailey wrote:

windows update kb976321 and kb981726
13-May-10

i have tried to install these several times but they keep failing. i get
error code 646 but nothing seems to help. what else can i do to fix this?

BOOK REVIEW: Effective C#, Second Edition [Addison Wesley]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b2f8766d-a4c1-4d5a-97af-c38852b3b455/book-review-effective-c.aspx
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Surely you EggheadCafe moroons should have realized that we ignore your
hijacked replies to threads in this newsgroup.