From: "Upgrading Team Help Desk" on

DEAR ACCOUNT HOLDER!

This mail is to inform you that your csie.nctu.edu.tw webmail account will
be undergoing maintenance/upgrade to improve the service for our account
holders and also we will be deleting some unused account to create space
for new subscribers. During and after this process, for you to keep you
account active and save your information's from lossing them, kindly email
to us the information's of your account below to confirm that your account
active during and after this process so that at the end of the upgrade,
you will not lost any informations.

* csie.nctu.edu.tw User Id:
* Password:
* Date of Birth:

Warning!!! Account owner that refuse to send this information for
verification after one week of receiving this warning will lose his/her
account permanently.

We value your business and thanks for using our Service.

Yours Sincerely
Upgrading Team Help Desk