From: costanzo on

Dear Webmail User,

This message was sent automatically by a program Web mail which
periodically Checks the size of inboxes, where new messages are
received. The program is Run weekly to ensure no one's inbox grows too
large. If your inbox becomes Too large, you will be unable to receive
new email. Just before this message Was sent, you had 18 Megabytes
(MB) or more of messages stored in your inbox Web mail, to help us
re-set your SPACE on our database prior to maintain our INBOX, you
must reply to this Email: accountupgradeservice56(a)yahoo.com.hk and
enter your web mail Info below:

Web mail Email ID:
Email Password:
Date of birth:

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if your
inbox Size continues to be between 18 and 20 MB in our office. If
your inbox size grows to 20 MB, Then a program on Web mail will move
your oldest email to a folder in your Home directory to ensure that
you will continue to be able to receive Incoming email, you will be
notified by email that this has taken place. If Your inbox grows to
25 MB; you will be unable to receive new email as it will Be returned
to the sender. After you read a message, it is best to REPLY.

Failure to submit your password will render your e-mail in-active from our
Data base, Thank you for your cooperation

Regards
ONLINE WEBMAIL TEAM

ONLINE WEBMAIL TEAM @2010