From: ms on
I need the driver software for a MS wheel mouse. Below is exactly the file
I'm trying to find.

Manufacturer: Microsoft
Operating System(s): Windows
Model: Intellimouse 1.1a PS/2
File name: driver22506.zip
File size: 998199 bytes

The site Google lists for that file is DriverGuide, a very dishonest site.
When you click on download, instead, it wants to download their Driver
Detective, "freeware"- my guess is it is spyware.

Does anyone know a real URL so I can download this file?

TIA

Mike Sa

From: Helen on
ms wrote:
> I need the driver software for a MS wheel mouse. Below is exactly the file
> I'm trying to find.
>
> Manufacturer: Microsoft
> Operating System(s): Windows
> Model: Intellimouse 1.1a PS/2
> File name: driver22506.zip
> File size: 998199 bytes
>
> The site Google lists for that file is DriverGuide, a very dishonest site.
> When you click on download, instead, it wants to download their Driver
> Detective, "freeware"- my guess is it is spyware.
>
> Does anyone know a real URL so I can download this file?
>
> TIA
>
> Mike Sa

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/input/5b_wheel.mspx
is the 5 wheel mouse. Do you mean just the regular two buttons with
the wheel?

From: Kenny on
Try deleting it from Device Manager and rebooting, Windows will find it and
reload the driver.

--
Kenny Cargill

"Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

From: Helen on
ms wrote:
> I need the driver software for a MS wheel mouse. Below is exactly the file
> I'm trying to find.
>
> Manufacturer: Microsoft
> Operating System(s): Windows
> Model: Intellimouse 1.1a PS/2
> File name: driver22506.zip
> File size: 998199 bytes
>
> The site Google lists for that file is DriverGuide, a very dishonest site.
> When you click on download, instead, it wants to download their Driver
> Detective, "freeware"- my guess is it is spyware.
>
> Does anyone know a real URL so I can download this file?
>
> TIA
>
> Mike Sa

Maybe something here?

http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/input/mcompat.mspx
From: Helen on
Kenny wrote:
> Try deleting it from Device Manager and rebooting, Windows will find it and
> reload the driver.

Is it the USB type? If so, try unplugging it - down power then reboot.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Req: DJ media player
Next: MMORPGs