From: Dayananda H.B. on
Dear All,

I am facing an issue as below, I have USB OTG Host controller-1.1 and I have connected the full speed HUB-2.0 is connected to the Host controller and then the low speed device (In my case Logitech Mouse) is connected. But as soon as I connect the low speed device
to the HUB, HUB gets reset continuously and it goes to infinite loop and ultimately it is impossible to enumerate the Low speed device.

I have taken the data log of the USB analyzer and I found Host controller sends the extra bytes(more than 30 bytes 0xFF) after the ACK(0xD2)
in the Get Device Descriptor request for IN TOKEN packet. HOST controller recieves 8 bytes data in the IN token and after that it sends
ACK (0xD2) and about 30 bytes of (0xFF) extra data.

If anybody knows this issue is coming from the USB stack (I am using the Linux-2.6.26 kernel) or the OTG HOST controller 1.1 or PRE amble PID/split packets please let me know.

Please CC while replying to mail.

Thanks and Regards
Dayananda