From: Miketythy on
Running Windows XP with I think SP3 and using IE but occasionally Firefox. IE
8 installed recently. Sime sites which are trusted and well used now cannot
be accessed and error message.....Entry point nss_get algorithm policy not
located in dynamic link library nssutil3.dll. Some sites can only be accessed
by going into IE and then searching.
--
Mike Tythy
From: PvdG42 on

"Miketythy" <Miketythy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Running Windows XP with I think SP3 and using IE but occasionally Firefox.
> IE
> 8 installed recently. Sime sites which are trusted and well used now
> cannot
> be accessed and error message.....Entry point nss_get algorithm policy not
> located in dynamic link library nssutil3.dll. Some sites can only be
> accessed
> by going into IE and then searching.
> --
> Mike Tythy

Ask in a Windows group, IE group or Firefox support forum. This discussion
group is for .NET programming issues.
To get your started in the right direction...

As you appear to be using a web interface, visit this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Windows. In the
Windows subcategory, find and open the subcategory for Windows XP, and
find a group there for your post.

Pages: 1
Prev: Remote Desktop won't run
Next: Found any solution