From: DavidC on
I have been working in VS 2008 for months on some web sites on our intranet
server. Today I am getting the error

Unable to get the file 'PayrollMain.aspx' from the Web server.

when I try to open some pages in subfolders on a web site. This does not
happen on all folders, only some. For example, I have a folder named
maintenance on this web site and all pages open in VS 2008 just fine. Then I
go to a folder named payroll and I get the error on any page I try to open.
Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.
--
David
From: Mark Rae [MVP] on
"DavidC" <dlchase(a)lifetimeinc.com> wrote in message

> Can anyone shed some light on this?

Have you changed the structure of the site?

Are you using relative addressing?

What's different about the maintenance folder and the payroll folder? Are
they at different hierarchical levels?

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

From: DavidC on
I blew away my local webcache and then re-opened the website and it
re-created it. All seems fine now. Thanks.
--
David