From: tju545 on
When I receive an e-mail with an Excel file attached, I am no longer able to
double click on the file to open it. Depending on the file type, I can save
a copy to the desktop and open it. How can I correct this issue?

I am using Excel 07 and Windows 7.
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
I would strongly recommend that you DON'T try to open the file straight from
the e-mail. It is when people change a file opened that way that they may
subsequently find that the revised file has disappeared because it has been
stored in a temporary directory and lost. Much safer to save to disk and
then open. [And desktop is not the best place to save.]
--
David Biddulph