From: Paul on
Hi There,

I have a user on our Exchange 2007 Server called joe.bloggs. The
calendar is shared for everyone to see.
It is on my own list of Peoples Calendars in Outlook 2007, and when I
click on it, I can see, edit no problems.
However, If I click on "Open a Shared Calendar" and type joe it can't
find the user. If I manually type in joe.bloggs(a)mydomain.com it
eventually gives me the error
"Cannot display the folder. Microsoft Exchange is not available.
Either there are network problems or the Exchange computer is down for
maintenance."
If I try to open another users calendar it works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Paul.
From: ivewrittenitdown on
On Mar 17, 6:37 pm, Paul <ptraino...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> HiThere,
I'm getting this exact same error in the exact same situation.
Exchange 2007. There's one specific user that we're getting this error
on. Has anyone found anything on this yet?

Thanks!
Dan