From: Rhianna Kreger on
I have a pop3 account. I am able to download all my messages but random ones
do not appear in the message reading pane. (They appear totally blank.) If I
drag it over to my desktop and open it there, I can read it, (but then I
can't reply to it). It also seems random; sometimes they are HTML messages,
other times they just seem like simple plain text.

Please help!

Thank you in advance.

- RT Kreger

From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 04 Jun 2010 10:45:02 -0400, Rhianna Kreger <rtkreger(a)gsinstitute.org>
wrote:

>I have a pop3 account. I am able to download all my messages but random ones
>do not appear in the message reading pane. (They appear totally blank.) If I
>drag it over to my desktop and open it there, I can read it, (but then I
>can't reply to it). It also seems random; sometimes they are HTML messages,
>other times they just seem like simple plain text.
>
>Please help!
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>- RT Kreger

You're asking in the wrong place, Rhianna - this forum is for questions about
the Microsoft database program named Access. I'd suggest reposting your
question in a forum supporting whatever software you're using for messages.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]