From: helene and gabor on
Hello Öregjani

I am just learning the Solver business. Past exchange on the subject says
that your statement should be:

Application.Run "solver.xla!solverok", "B10",3,0,"B11"
meaning:
set cell:B10
MaxMinVal=3
valueOf=0
byChange:B11
the next two statements:
Result=Application.Run("solver.xla!solversolve",True)
Application.Run "solver.xla!solverfinish"

Jó szerencsét

Gabor Sebő