From: Notar on
The worksheet has 120 rows required for data entry - this takes place
in 4 row increments.

(Row 1 is an Information row - no data input) Data input begins on
row 2.

The worksheet is protected except for specific cells.

So, leaving the first 4 rows available for input, and the remaining
rows hidden, I need a macro that will execute after the last cell has
been input, and the enter key pressed, that will display the next 4
rows.

The macro must terminate execution after row 121 has been displayed as
there is more information and calculations that occur in the rows
following.

Thanks - I have been pulling my hair out on this one (and don't have
much to start with!)