From: Ed Mc on
Since I used N-lite to slipstream SP3 into WindowsXP I hope this is an
appropriate group for this question. How do I uninstall the N-lite
program properly? I have Revo Uninstaller, but it doesn't show N-lite on
my system. A web search offers me an N-Lite uninstaller for $19.00. Any
other way to uninstall this program? Thanks.

--

Semper Fi
Nam vet
From: Michael on
I may be wrong, but NLite doesn't integrate itself into Windows. Is it
listed under Program Files?

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Ed Mc on
In article <uA1JlM76KHA.3184(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, mdsjhu(a)gropumail.com
says...

> I may be wrong, but NLite doesn't integrate itself into Windows. Is it
> listed under Program Files?

Hi, yes it is listed under Program Files. No 'uninstall' or 'readme'
info. Do you think I can just delete the folder?
--

Semper Fi
Nam vet
From: Michael on

> In article <uA1JlM76KHA.3184(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, mdsjhu(a)gropumail.com
> says...
>>
>> I may be wrong, but NLite doesn't integrate itself into Windows. Is it
>> listed under Program Files?
>

> Hi, yes it is listed under Program Files. No 'uninstall' or 'readme'
> info. Do you think I can just delete the folder?

To be safe I wouldn't. It's only a 3MB file. Is it interfering with
anything else?
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Jerry on