From: mimi on
Hi..

I try to uninstall SQL 2005 reporting service from add/remove program,
but it didn;t work because it's still there.
Does anyone has any idea on how to remove it once & for all?

Thanks.
From: Todd C on
By "still there" do you mean you still see it in Add/Remove programs, or does
it mean you can still start the service and browse to the virtual folders and
run reports?

I suspect it is just still in Add/Remove programs and this is usually a
registry thing, not getting cleaned out all the way.

Why remove it at all? It doesn't take up all that much room, and you can
always set the Service startup property to Disabled and remove the databases.

HTH
--
Todd C
MCTS SQL Server 2005