From: jayray on
I am working in VBE and see in the top left corner the Project
Explorer window, where the objects (worksheets) or my active workbook
is displayed. In this window, the worksheet objects are shown as icons
that have grids so they look like miniatures spreadsheets. In
contrast, the ThisWorkbook object has an XL icon. Now I find there
are two additional objects with the XL icon, and these two are
duplicates of the "normal" worksheets. Does anybody know what could
have caused these duplicates to suddenly appear? I would like to be
able to remove them.

Pages: 1
Prev: Array again limit
Next: Cannot search forum