From: bvdahl on
Hello,

I have tried to search for tips on how to unpivot a worksheet, and it seems
that everyone is refering to the article
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip068.htm
.. This article, however, does not apply to Excel 2007 which I use.

Could anyone please tell me how to do this in Excel 2007?

Thx, in advance

Baard
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Highlight all the cells in the Pivot Table.

Hit the DEL key.

Save the file.

Job done!

Thanks.

From: bvdahl on
Are you trying to be funny...?

From: Gilbert on
Copy the pivot > Paste Special > Values

From: Reg on
I cant see anything in the article which would NOT work on 2007 - where are
you having problems with it?

Reg Migrant