From: ivan j on
I get this error message when I try to update :
(1) Update for Outlook 2003 Junk Mail filter 7
(2) Security updates for Outlook 2003
(3) Security updates for Excell 2003
I have tried several times and the same error message appears as I have a my
settings on auto update this problem is constant as it picks up that the
update is not installed. Other updates are OK just these 3.
does anyone have a solution I would be grateful as this is becoming quite
irritating.

--
ivan j
From: TaurArian [MS-MVP] on
You receive an "Error 80070643" error message when you try to update Office 2003 by using
Software Update Services
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=903772
and/or
You cannot install some updates or programs
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;822798

--

====================================
TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2007 - Australia

"ivan j" <ivanj(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I get this error message when I try to update :
| (1) Update for Outlook 2003 Junk Mail filter 7
| (2) Security updates for Outlook 2003
| (3) Security updates for Excell 2003
| I have tried several times and the same error message appears as I have a my
| settings on auto update this problem is constant as it picks up that the
| update is not installed. Other updates are OK just these 3.
| does anyone have a solution I would be grateful as this is becoming quite
| irritating.
|
| --
| ivan j

Pages: 1