From: Captain Video on
http://www.morequick.com/indexen.htm
snip>
GreenBrowser New Update 3.2.1228

[Changes]
1.add save page as image
2.fix filter drag link bug
3.fix some page input bug
4.fix edit command bug
5.fix fullscreen bug
6.address bar and search bar keep focus
7.improve some GUI problem"

The setup version(1010k), under the "All language version" (new build)
heading, gives the previous 3.1.0730 build, as a download, not the
newer 3.2.1228 which it claims to be. The "Download" zip(820k), next
to that file, *does* have the new build for English speaking users.

This is the (direct) download link to the new Greenbrowser 3.2.1228
build (all language version) (820k) taken from the author's morequick
page:
http://www.morequick.com/GreenBrowser.zip

MyIE may have gone through an upgrade as well:
http://www.morequick.com/indexen.htm
snip>
MyIE New Update 4.1.0816

[Changes]
1.improve fly filter
2.fix favorites menu bug
3.fix xp favorites order bug
4.fix toolbar auto resize bug
5.add execute command after page complete in "Add URL here..."
6.add show favicon in tab
7.remove group, auto scroll, auto refresh"

Donationware
("URL)
snip>
GreenBrowser is free to download and use. If you think GreenBrowser is
good and want to support our work, you're welcome e for you to donate.
After that, we can provide the best support for you. We can customize
some special function for you, for example: adjust the menu and
interface, add special functions, make special plugin, create
customized version. Thanks for your support!"

Pages: 1
Prev: True Crypt Question
Next: Defrag