Prev: IF
Next: Unhide Column
From: Mike H. on
My supervisor just showed me a monthly process I am to inherit. Basically it
involves these steps:
1. Copy Last month's files to This month's folder.
2. Rename the files.
3. Update the links to point to the new-name files instead of the files in
last month's folder with last month's name.

She says that to do this, it is faster if you copy everything to the local
hard drive, update the links to refer to local files. Refresh the links.
Then upload back to the network and change the links to refer to network
files and then refresh the links again. She said that is faster than just
doing everything on the network.

(And don't get me started about changing the entire process!--not an option
right now!)

It would seem there would be an easier way to do this. Ideas?

Pages: 1
Prev: IF
Next: Unhide Column