From: DavidC on
I have an asp.net ListView control that I use to view and insert records.
Inside the ListView, between the InsertTemplate I added an UpdatePanel so
that I can do some code and lookups using Ajax and it works perfectly.
However, when I am done and click the Insert Button inside the template I am
not getting the values in textboxes to add to the database table. If I
remove the UpdatePanel then the insert works fine and all bound fields are
inserted with entered values. Is there some setting or something I need on
the UpdatePanel to process the inserts correctly? Thanks.
--
David
From: DavidC on
Nevermind, I guess. I put it around the entire ListView and now it works
fine. Still would like to know how to do this without encasing entire control
inside UpdatePanel.
--
David