From: Dave Whitla Dave on
"Security" LMAO. Microsoft Update uses Akamai for load shedding. Security has
nothing at all to do with it. Similarly, the pages of responses from
Microsoft staff advising users to "turn off your firewall" while running
update has nothing at all to do with security.

From: Peter Foldes on
"Tom Willett" <tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com> wrote in message
> Hooplehead alert.

They are out in force today and especially in this newsgroup.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect