From: Hennie Neuhoff on
Hi. Guys,
Excel 2003 - I've got a calendar on a userform displaying January 2010
This is my code:

Ualmanak.Caption = "Kies die besprekingsdatum."
Ualmanak.Calendar1.Today '<------ This works fine and highlight today's
date
'Ualmanak.Calendar1.nextyear '<------ this display the calendar as
January 2011
'Ualmanak.Calendar1.nextmonth '<------ this display the calendar as
February 2010
Ualmanak.Show
If Not bContinue Then End
On Error GoTo fout
With Ualmanak.Calendar1
Range("BronInlig!Datkies").Value = .Value
End With
Unload Ualmanak
Exit Sub
fout:
MsgBox "Die fasiliteit is nie op jou rekenaar aktief nie - sien Hulp" _
, vbInformation, Title:="Fasiliteit nie geinstalleer."
End
End Sub

My question - how do I "update" the calendar on the userform ? Or
alternatively if today = 19 May 2010 and I use either:
Ualmanak.Calendar1.nextyear '<------May 2011 must be displayed on the
Userform
Ualmanak.Calendar1.nextmonth '<------ June 2010 must be displayed

I know there's some ways around this, I also know some smartass in our
orgnisation would change the calender's date [Jan 2010] on the userform.

--
HJN
From: Jacob Skaria on
Not sure whether I have understood you correctly. Try

Me.Calendar1.Value = Date
Me.Calendar1.NextMonth

OR

Me.Calendar1.Value = Date
Me.Calendar1.NextYear

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Hennie Neuhoff on
Jacob - thanks very much. I replaced the "Date" with "Today' -it works perfect.
Thanks again
--
HJN

From: Rick Rothstein on
> Jacob - thanks very much. I replaced the "Date" with "Today' -it works
> perfect.

You did? And it worked? How... Today is not a VB function?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

From: Hennie Neuhoff on
Rick, I used Ualmanak.Calendar1.Today