From: NicoK on

Hello Gregd,
I have Windows 7 for about half an hour now :S
I wanted to run the updates as wel but I got the same error.
I do not yet want to uninstall anything but is there really no other
way to solve this :S
this is a quitte annoying situation. but without the updates can I
still install and play counter-strike source online or wouldn't you
recommend it?
I will let you know something if I do try your way ^^ greetz

--
NicoK
NicoK's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/164583.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: engg on

Hi,
I uninstalled the current network adaptor driver and re booted. But DID
NOT WORK FOR MY WINDOWS 7.

_*CAN_YOU_PLEASE_ADVISE_ME_AS_IT_IS_GETTING_VERY_FRUSTRATED_SINCE_LAST_4_DAYS....*_

THANKS

--
engg
engg's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/171836.htm