From: Garrett Smith on
How do I trim whitespace?
Change code to coerce the thisArg to String, as per ES5
- Bozhilov

How do I POST a form to a new window?
Change example to use method="post"
-Saarikumpu

How do I disable the right mouse button?
Fix the grammar
- Stockton

How can I see in javascript if a web browser accepts cookies?
Replace links to cookiecentral and galasoft with MDC link
- Lahn

If I missed something, say something.

Thanks.
--
Garrett
From: Asen Bozhilov on
Garrett Smith wrote:
> How do I trim whitespace?
>    Change code to coerce the thisArg to String, as per ES5

| return (this + "").replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g, '');

Should be:
("" + this)

See in JScript:

var o = {toString : null, valueOf : null};
window.alert('' + o); //empty string
window.alert(o + ''); //[object]

var xhr = new ActiveXObject('Microsoft.XMLHTTP');
window.alert('' + xhr); //empty string
window.alert(xhr + ''); //undefined

In your thread about "Code Guidelines" i payed attention about that:

Happy New Year!

From: David Mark on
On Jan 3, 2:44 am, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I trim whitespace?
>    Change code to coerce the thisArg to String, as per ES5
>   - Bozhilov
>
> How do I POST a form to a new window?
>    Change example to use method="post"
>   -Saarikumpu
>
> How do I disable the right mouse button?
>    Fix the grammar
>    - Stockton
>
> How can I see in javascript if a web browser accepts cookies?
>    Replace links to cookiecentral and galasoft with MDC link
>    - Lahn
>
> If I missed something, say something.
>
> Thanks.

The Contributors section in the Notes is years out of date.
From: Garrett Smith on
David Mark wrote:
> On Jan 3, 2:44 am, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> How do I trim whitespace?

[...]
>> If I missed something, say something.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> The Contributors section in the Notes is years out of date.
Certainly is. Anyone want to propose a draft?
--
Garrett
From: David Mark on
On Jan 3, 10:45 pm, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> David Mark wrote:
> > On Jan 3, 2:44 am, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> How do I trim whitespace?
>
> [...]>> If I missed something, say something.
>
> >> Thanks.
>
> > The Contributors section in the Notes is years out of date.
>
> Certainly is. Anyone want to propose a draft?

I propose you add my name. :)