From: Heera Chavan on
Hi,

I want a VBA code which can upload a excel workbook on share point.

Please help

Regards
Heera Chavan

From: Tim Williams on
Have you tried something like:

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs "\\yourspserver\somefolder\filename.xls" '?

Typically you can use this type of address with SharePoint, provided you
have the required access privs.

Tim

From: Heera on
thank you Tim it was really helpful
From: Barb Reinhardt on
This can be done, but it can be a challenge if the document library is set up
to require check out. The first thing you need to do is map that drive.
Once you map it, you can save to it like you would any other mapped drive.

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt