From: Heera on
Hi,

I have some pdf files in a folder which I want to upload on sharepoint
with the help of Excel VBA code. Sharepoint doesnt have a check-in
process. It will be great if some one can help me with this.

Regards
Heera Chavan
From: ryguy7272 on
I'm looking into the same thing. I can't try this because I don't have
SharePoint installed yet (hopefully next week); seems like this should work:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms868615
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb462636%28office.11%29.aspx
http://www.fyxm.net/Upload-Multiple-63890.html

--