From: deadknight89 on
Hi,

I have a problem with this:

I have a worksheet named Sales historical data:
Column A: Dates
Column B: Phone Description
Column C: Sales quantity

I need to get the total sales quantity for 5 days.
On the left hand side, i want to create a calender in which i can choose the
date. then on the right hand side, i want to create another calender in which
i can choose the date again.
So when i choose a date in both calender like for example, 17 Feb 2010 to 21
Feb 2010, the TOTAL sales quantity for all the 5 days will appear below.

Can anyone assist me?

If cannot, is there any other alternatives?

Thank you!!!!!!

From: Jacob Skaria on
With start date in cell D1 and end date in cell E1 try the below formula
which should do the needful

=SUMIF(A:A,">="&D1,C:C)-SUMIF(A:A,">"&E1,C:C)

--
Jacob

From: deadknight89 on
What if my data is not fixed?
This is because I have another worksheet in which when I typed in some data
and it will be added to this data set.

From: Jacob Skaria on
Can you elaborate? Did you try what happens then?

--
Jacob