From: Jonathan Hayward on
I've posted "Usability, the Soul of Python: An Introduction to the
Python Programming Language Through the Eyes of Usability", at:

http://JonathansCorner.com/python/

The basic suggestion is that much of what works well in Python has
something to do with the usability it offers programmers.

Enjoy.

--
Jonathan Hayward, christos.jonathan.hayward(a)gmail.com
An Orthodox Christian author: theology, literature, et cetera.
From: Phlip on
Jonathan Hayward wrote:

> I've posted "Usability, the Soul of Python: An Introduction to the
> Python Programming Language Through the Eyes of Usability", at:
>
>    http://JonathansCorner.com/python/
>
> The basic suggestion is that much of what works well in Python has
> something to do with the usability it offers programmers.

You mean like...

Order.has_many :line_items

?

Oops, sorry, wrong language. My bad!

--
Phlip
http://zeekland.zeroplayer.com/
From: John Nagle on
Jonathan Hayward wrote:
> I've posted "Usability, the Soul of Python: An Introduction to the
> Python Programming Language Through the Eyes of Usability", at:
>
> http://JonathansCorner.com/python/

No, it's just a rather verbose introduction to Python, in dark brown
type on a light brown background. One could write a good paper on this
topic, but this isn't it.

By the same author: "The Case For Uncreative Web Design", which
has no examples.

John Nagle
From: Jean-Michel Pichavant on
John Nagle wrote:
> Jonathan Hayward wrote:
>> I've posted "Usability, the Soul of Python: An Introduction to the
>> Python Programming Language Through the Eyes of Usability", at:
>>
>> http://JonathansCorner.com/python/
>
> No, it's just a rather verbose introduction to Python, in dark brown
> type on a light brown background. One could write a good paper on this
> topic, but this isn't it.
>

> John Nagle
Why is it bad ?

JM
From: Malte Dik on
> Why is it bad ?

Not working code, examples, that are weird to read, and a lot of text :)