From: RussellT on
I have a UserForm with dozens of textboxes on it. I periodically need to
change the formatting of the textboxes and I been trying to write a macro to
do it to no avail. Here' what I thought would work but it doesn't. HELP
PLEASE. THANKS

Sub ChangeFonts_Click()
Dim Boxes As Long
With editForm
For Boxes = 1 To 78
("TextBox" & Boxes).font
.Name = "Arial"
.FontStyle = "Bold"
.Size = 10
Next
End With
End Sub
From: Rick Rothstein on
Try this code instead and see if it does what you want...

Sub ChangeFonts_Click()
Dim C As Control
For Each C In editForm.Controls
If TypeOf C Is msforms.TextBox Then