From: John on
sticks wrote:
> John wrote:
>> I use to really enjoy sitting down in my off time and reading this
>> newsgroup. Now that's not the case. For some reason the spammers
>> have taken over this newsgroup that's causing it to be by-passed by
>> many as in my case.
>> Is there another newsgroup that pertains to Mozilla, that is monitored
>> to keep this trash out? I don't really understand what their
>> accomplishing.
>
> are you unable to set up message filters?
Sticks, I'm using Thunderbird as my mail client. I would like to set up
a message filter, but up until now, I cant' find where to do it, or do
it right. Could you or someone help me?
Oliver. I'm not thick, a troll or both. Your they type I like to keep
away from.
From: sticks on

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Filters_(Thunderbird)

>Your they type I like to keep