From: Gaspar on
I have an ASP.NET application in a local IIS named "Salud" and a directory
with shared images and styles, like this:

http://mylocaldomain/salud/ (located in c:\myProjects\salud)
http://mylocaldomain/resources/ (located in c:\inetpub\www\resources)

How do I use the files from c:\inetpub\www\resources in my asp.net pages? I
tried using the "Add existing item" but I can't select a folder.

Thanks!

From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Sep 7, 8:18 pm, "Gaspar" <nore...(a)nospamplease.com> wrote:
> I have an ASP.NET application in a local IIS named "Salud" and a directory
> with shared images and styles, like this:
>
> http://mylocaldomain/salud/(located in c:\myProjects\salud)http://mylocaldomain/resources/(located in c:\inetpub\www\resources)
>
> How do I use the files from c:\inetpub\www\resources in my asp.net pages? I
> tried using the "Add existing item" but I can't select a folder.
>
> Thanks!

Do you need to add a project files in VS.Net or you need to show these
files on the web? What about adding a virtual directory in IIS?
From: Gaspar on
> Do you need to add a project files in VS.Net or you need to show these
> files on the web? What about adding a virtual directory in IIS?
They are already in virtual directories in IIS. I need to use them in Visual
Studio, for example, show the "resources" folder in the Solution Explorer
and use the images as if they belonged to the project.

Thanks.