From: Matthew on
Hi
Does anyone know how to configure windows update without any user
interaction. I understand that the microsoft update downloads the packages.
However, I would also like the updates to be installed automatically without
the user having to click on the icon notification in the bottom right hand
corner giving the options of "Express" or "Custom".

--
Thanks

Matthew

From: Mikael Erkas on
Hi
It can be done using a Group Policy. You can find the settings under:
Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components >
Windows Update
There you can configure so clients download updates and installs them
according to a schedule, without user interaction.
Then assign this GPO to your computers.

Check this guide: http://www.petri.co.il/configure_auto_windows_update.htm

Regards
Mikael