From: falcios on
Does anyone know the exe for User Profiles. It is located in My
Computer/Advanced/User Profiles/Settings?

Thanks in advance.
From: John John - MVP on
The exe for User Profiles? What exactly are you trying to do?

John

From: Jose on
On Feb 16, 4:34 am, falcios <falc...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know the exe for User Profiles. It is located in My
> Computer/Advanced/User Profiles/Settings?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Do you mean you want to get into User Profiles using some other method
than through My Computer?
From: Shenan Stanley on
falcios wrote:
> Does anyone know the exe for User Profiles. It is located in My
> Computer/Advanced/User Profiles/Settings?
>
> Thanks in advance.

What?

Start --> RUN --> type in:
control userpasswords2
--> Click OK

That?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: falcios on
Yes I would like to make a shortcut to it if possible.