From: NICK MEALE on
XP, Home Edition ,SP3
Hello!
Somehow thru my own judgment error I have managed to become a Computer
Administrator..Prior to today I would go directly to the desktop and begin
using my PC..Now I find myself having to allow the computer to load my
personal settings..I would like to go back to the default(?) I had but I
have scoured the options to go back and I don't know how..I am anxious to go
back to what I had..I have never shared my computer so I guess I am ignorant
about switching users...Thanks so Much...Nick

From: Bob on
Run System Restore to a time before the problem began.
http://bertk.mvps.org/

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Did you ever resolve that hijackware infection?

From: NICK MEALE on
Yes,I did and my pc is back to working again...Slow,but it was slow before
the infections so I believe things are normal right now..I was able also to
switch users so that has worked out to..Thanks so much for asking...Nick