From: AccessUser777 via OfficeKB.com on
Hi all.
Quick question. I have a user form in excel which has a text box which i want
to have the value defaulted to the current date. I've looked at several
posting on this site but haven't gotten it to work yet. Any ideas on how to
set the text box with the current date as a default value? Any help or
direction is appreciated. Thanks.

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Try this way