From: NadCixelsyd on
My VB5 reference manual states that directory names "are retrieved in
no particular order". On my computer they are always retrieved in
ascending order (converting all characters to upper case). Do
different versions of Windows return the directory entries otherwise?
From: Mike Williams on

"NadCixelsyd" <nadcixelsyd(a)aol.com> wrote in message

> My VB5 reference manual states that directory names "are
> retrieved in no particular order". On my computer they are
> always retrieved in ascending order . . .

You have multi posted that same question to a different VB newsgroup where
there have already been three answers. Stop multi posting and go read the
answers you've already been given on the other group.

Mike

From: NadCixelsyd on
Yes, my error. I apologize. I thought I had posted it in THIS news
group. When it didn't show up after 12+ hours, I assumed it had
vanished into thin air so I posted it a 2nd time. Thanks for pointing
me to the original post (and the responses).

Pages: 1
Prev: Commom Dialog Error
Next: Alternate Color Dialog