From: ing.mnavarro on
Using Emu48 to Create Hp 50g Programs

Hello everyone. I want to use emu48 (v1.45+) to create (write, compile
and test) hp 50g programs (system rpl).
I want to create the programs in the emulator and use them in the
calculator.

Are all my system rpl programs going to run in the hp 50g if
they run in the emulator?

I also need to install the Sdiag directory (Emac 2.11) in the
emulator. This directory most be in the SD CARD of the hp 50g. But i
dont have a SD CARD in the emulator. How can i do it?

Is there a program to create a SD CARD for Emu48 (v1.45+)?

Another problem is with hp 50g skins in emu48. Is there a hp 50g skin
more appropiate for this task, like the horizontal skin in:
http://www.hpcalc.org/hp49/pc/emulators/horzhp49.zip ?

Thanks!!!