From: Clif McIrvin on
XP Pro SP2, Office 2003 SP3.

I'm looking to convert an Excel worksheet into an Access form.

I have a strategy in mind for everything the worksheet does, except for
the GoalSeek code behind one of the cells.

Does anyone have experience with doing this sort of thing?

I can supply additional details, including my VBA macro in the worksheet
if that will help.

(This is a re-post from m.public.access, where it seems to be way off
the beaten path. I trust I'm not making a serious breach of etiquette
here-- I'm fairly certain this is reaching a different audience.)
--
Clif