From: Abba on
I will go thru this and let you know. Thanks Frank.

From: Abba on
Good suggestion Paul. However, this stored procedure already exists in
production and so changing the params is too much work.
Thank you.

From: Abba on
Awesome! Thank you v very much, Plamen.

Now it would take sometime for me to understand the logic ;)

From: Hugo Kornelis on
On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:03:17 +0530, Abba wrote:

>Thanks Hugo. This is exactly the existing code. Iam trying to see if I can
>use CASE.

Hi Abba,

Plamens suggestion will work, but it will probably perform worse than
the existing code.

--
Hugo Kornelis, SQL Server MVP
My SQL Server blog: http://sqlblog.com/blogs/hugo_kornelis
From: Andrew Morton on
Abba wrote:
> All Iam trying to do is to reduce the lines of code of some stored
> procedures as the huge number is standing in way of our internal
> audit.

I suggest that changing code to suit the auditing process is the wrong way
to go about it. Would simply removing the new line characters in the code
make the auditing process work better?

--
Andrew

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last