From: kj on
I need to return Varchar(Max) from my CLR function. Using write method return error Buffer is insufficient. Can anyone share the sample to use write method. My return data can be upto 1GB

Build a Selected Text Favorites Utility for your Web Site
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/d72a2557-4ffd-4d29-bf1c-86feb39cae83/build-a-selected-text-fav.aspx
From: Bob Beauchemin on
Are you using DDL or VS autodeploy to deploy your CLR function? If you're
using VS autodeploy, have you decorated your return value with the SqlFacet
attribute and specified MaxSize = -1? Otherwise you'll get generated DDL for
nvarchar(4000).

Hope this helps,
Bob Beauchemin
SQLskills