From: Big-Gee in PoCo on
Hello all...

I have a .icf file that I want to import into my outlook 2003 calendar.

Outlook 2003 doe snot recognize it so it will not import.

Is there a utility that will convert an icf file to vdf (format that OL2003
will support) or perhaps an addin to OL2003 that will allow thge icf to
process?

I have searched the MS website but was unable to find anything on this
subject.

Cheers!

Garry
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Big-Gee in PoCo" <BigGeeinPoCo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Is there a utility that will convert an icf file to vdf (format that OL2003
> will support) or perhaps an addin to OL2003 that will allow thge icf to
> process?
>
> I have searched the MS website but was unable to find anything on this
> subject.

Neither icf not vdf file types are recognized by an Microsoft product of which
I'm aware. The last time I encountered the vdf file type was when working
with MS-DOS and virtual driver files. Perhaps you're referring to iCalendar
and vCalendar files. iCalendar files use file type .ics and vCalendar files
use the filew type .vcs in Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]