From: Sigurdur Helgason on
Hi.

Been searching the forums for this and come up well almost blank.

I need to access MSMQ from Ruby, but I am quite new to the ruby/win
combination.
Is there a wrapper/client out there similar to the ones for websphere
mq, apmq etc or how do you people solve this? Interface via COM?

Does anyone have pointers to some howto/lib/client/code to get me
started here, feeling positively lost.

/S
OSX forever

From: Roger Pack on
Sigurdur Helgason wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Been searching the forums for this and come up well almost blank.
>
> I need to access MSMQ from Ruby, but I am quite new to the ruby/win
> combination.
> Is there a wrapper/client out there similar to the ones for websphere
> mq, apmq etc or how do you people solve this? Interface via COM?
>
> Does anyone have pointers to some howto/lib/client/code to get me
> started here, feeling positively lost.

Maybe ping the IronRuby folk?
-r

From: Sigurdur Helgason on