From: Ian Emery on
I am just finishing off my application- Reporting Services for DOS,
currently I have a work around using the following URL:

http://blogs.msdn.com/bimusings/archive/2008/05/15/problems-making-web-reference-to-reportservice2006-unable-to-import-operation-setreporthistoryoptions.aspx

this works but not all the functions are available now in the
reportingservice2006 soap interface

This is how to reproduce the issue:

1. create new project in vs2008 (winforms or console appliction)
2. Add web reference for reportingservice2005 call the reference rs2005
3. Add another web reference for reporting service2006 call the reference
rs2006

you will now get this error message..

Custom tool error: Unable to import WebService/Schema. Unable to import
binding 'ReportingService2006Soap' from namespace
'http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2006/03/15/reporting/reportingservices'.
Unable to import operation 'SetReportHistoryOptions'. The XML element named
'ScheduleDefinition' from namespace
'http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2006/03/15/reporting/reportingservices'
is already present in the current scope.

what is the fix for this error?

thanks

Ian