From: Karl E. Peterson on
JCO formulated the question :
> When I import the .bas file, I get errors: Statement is not valid in a
> namespace.

You're in a Classic VB group. Namespaces have no place here. That's a
VFred thing. See my sig.

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

From: Karl E. Peterson on
JCO wrote:
> Thanks Karl
> I posted my question on : comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

Not sure that'll help. That's also a Classic VB group. You're bashing
your head up against VFred here. And there's a web forum designed just
for that. Normally, I wouldn't point anyone I respected here, but it
may be one of your few hopes. Problem is, those folks have a lot of
trouble with things like NNTP, and seem fairly limited to these web
things. So, that said, try this:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vbgeneral/threads

From: JCO on
Your right... thanks
Looking at VFred

From: Karl E. Peterson on
JCO formulated the question :
> Your right... thanks
> Looking at VFred

Be sure you refer to it as that "over there." That way, they'll know
who to thank for sending you. ;-)

From: Henning on

"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> skrev i meddelandet
> JCO formulated the question :
>> Your right... thanks
>> Looking at VFred
>
> Be sure you refer to it as that "over there." That way, they'll know who
> to thank for sending you. ;-)
>
> --
> .NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
> Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT
> ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
> Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org

Do I see a little evil smiley here ;)

/Henning