From: JLatham on
To make it work for other columns, simply change the "A" entries in the code
to the column identifier that you wish to work with.

Note that the code is only working with the cells in the indicated column.
It is possible to move an entire row of data based on the same type of
conditions, but we would need to know if that is what you wish to do.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Mail merge
Next: inserting a worksheet