From: Big Ben Big on
Wow, thanks for the link. I had installation problems that stumped me for
about three months, and the link cleared the problems right up. In our shop,
we still have thousands of lines of custom VB6 code so converting over isn't
monetarily feasible.

This should help us move to the next set of development computers without
the reliance upon the XP OS for compatibility issues.

Thanks for the info Bill!