From: hxu on
I have an excel macro that executes a variety of formatting changes on an
excel chart, including changing the size to a pre-defined specification.
However, when working with a colleague who is on a Mac, we have noticed that
the width (and maybe height?) differs from on a PC (Excel 2007) when the file
is opened on the Mac (not sure of the version). Specifically, the Mac's
chart appears to be much wider than on the PC

Is there a way to resolve this problem and be able to set an exact width?
My macro resizes the ChartArea and PlotArea objects. Should I be using
ActiveChart.Parent or another object?

Also, what units are the VBA sizes in? I read on Jon's site
(http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ResizeAndMoveAChart.html) that it's
points.

Thanks!
From: macropod on
Hi hxu,

If they both print the same, then it's just a result of different display setups.

--
Cheers
macropod