From: RussellT on
This may seem like a foolish question, but. I've been working with the VB
editor and have gotten quit use to seeing the Project Explore on the left
side of my screen and the code showing up to the right of it. All of a
sudden I can only get the Project Explore and code to show up in full screen
modes or witht the code in a window below the Proejct Explore. How do I get
back to the other format with Project Explore on the left side of the screen
and the code right of it? Thanks
From: Dave Peterson on
When I screw up the layout (including the tiling), I'll just follow these
instructions from Tom Ogilvy:

What version of excel? If Version 2002 or 2003 look for

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Common\Dock

you aren't deleting a file. You are deleting a value in the registry.
Windows/Excel will recreate it with default values which should restore the
original layout of the VBE.

--

Dave Peterson
From: RussellT on
Not quite sure what you're talking about

From: Harald Staff on
Start > Run > Regedit

I'm sure you'll find the key from there. Delete it.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

From: Dave Peterson on
Thanks, Harald.

Ps. To the original poster. Close excel first.

--

Dave Peterson
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2