Prev: Date
Next: news
From: Val A Val on
I'm a newbie to Acces, I'm playing with VBA in Access 2007, is there a way to
generate a report that contains an amortization or depreciation schedule? eg
cust wants a depreciation schedule using SYD Method. Cust fills in
parameters, clicks SYD Button, and gets a report that can be printed or that
spools directly to printer?
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 18:59:01 -0700, Val A <Val
A(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

The SYD function is not built-in Access VBA. There is a way to invoke
Excel functions from Access, but that requires more than can be
expected from a beginner. This seems a better job for Excel.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

>I'm a newbie to Acces, I'm playing with VBA in Access 2007, is there a way to
>generate a report that contains an amortization or depreciation schedule? eg
>cust wants a depreciation schedule using SYD Method. Cust fills in
>parameters, clicks SYD Button, and gets a report that can be printed or that
>spools directly to printer?

Pages: 1
Prev: Date
Next: news