From: WA on
i am trying to resize all objects on a sheet. is there a way to assign a
variable, all the objects, rather then using the code below?

'resize charts
---> ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array(4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)).Select

Selection.ShapeRange.LockAspectRatio = msoFalse
Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 173.25
Selection.ShapeRange.Height = 102#

Thanks for your help
From: Dave Peterson on
First, it kind of looks like you're not hitting all the shapes (where are 1, 2,
3???) on that sheet.

Second, there are a lot of things that go into that shapes collection.

I'd be careful and use some of the routines from Ron de Bruin to make sure I
don't break a shape that shouldn't be touched.

Ron de Bruin has lots of code to work with shapes here:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/controlsobjectsworksheet.htm

--

Dave Peterson
From: WA on
great - i'll look into it - thanks

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

> First, it kind of looks like you're not hitting all the shapes (where are 1, 2,
> 3???) on that sheet.
>
> Second, there are a lot of things that go into that shapes collection.
>
> I'd be careful and use some of the routines from Ron de Bruin to make sure I
> don't break a shape that shouldn't be touched.
>
> Ron de Bruin has lots of code to work with shapes here:
> http://www.rondebruin.nl/controlsobjectsworksheet.htm
>
> WA wrote:
> >
> > i am trying to resize all objects on a sheet. is there a way to assign a
> > variable, all the objects, rather then using the code below?
> >
> > 'resize charts
> > ---> ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array(4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
> > 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)).Select
> >
> > Selection.ShapeRange.LockAspectRatio = msoFalse
> > Selection.ShapeRange.Width = 173.25
> > Selection.ShapeRange.Height = 102#
> >
> > Thanks for your help
>
> --